My god, the last week & a half has been quite the fiasco. Apologise for the lack of activity on my part but I’ve broken my arm & can I tell you adult life is very hard with one working arm / hand. Apart from the broken arm I went to Switzerland for the first time & it is stunningly beautiful, completely amazing! It is a combination of these things, plus multiple doctors trips now that I am back in England which put a minor halt on my posting (typing this with one hand is ridiculous).
What am I writing about today?
My three top favourite perfumes at the moment! They are also sitting in three separate price points which is a nice surprise for anyone on a budget.
Flora by Gucci is the sexy night out sent of the year for me, with the perfect combination of floral femininity & deep contrasting sensuality. I adore the packaging which reminds me of a days gone by elegance. It is at the higher end of the price range but oh so worth it.
- $145 – 75ml from Myer Australia here: http://www.myer.com.au/shop/mystore/au-gucci-flora-by-gucci-edp-75ml-d-3432
- £55 – 50ml from Boots UK here: http://www.boots.com/en/Flora-by-Gucci-Eau-de-Toilette-50ml_869389/
Euphoria Blossom by Calvin Klein is my go to day time sent, it is lighter then the original Euphoria & brings up thoughts of long summer days with friends. Although sadly it has been discontinued in major department stores for some unknown reason, I have bought up big so I don’t have to say goodbye just yet. I have found two online perfume stores below which still have it in stock for anyone who’s going to miss this beautiful sent as much as me.
- $50 – 100ml from Perfume Clearance Centre here: http://www.perfumeclearancecentre.com.au/Calvin-Klein-Euphoria-Blossom-Eau-De-Toilette–.aspx?p1434
- £53 – 100ml from Perfume.com here: http://www.perfume.com/calvin-klein/euphoria-blossom/women-perfume
Japanese Cherry Blossom from The Body Shop is the most recent member into my perfume wardrobe & can I tell you she is here to stay. The first thing to note is the amazing price point of this fragrance it is extremely affordable. Secondly the sent is beautiful, I haven’t been one for body mists in the past, but the subtle, delicious combination of magnolia, cherry blossom & hinoki wood in this is beautiful.
- $22.50 – 100ml from Body Shop Australia here: http://www.thebodyshop.com.au/fragrance/body-mists/japanese-cherry-blossom-fragrance-mist.aspx#.VvpgtxIrJsM
- £8.50 – 100ml from Body Shop UK here: http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/fragrance/for-her/japanese-cherry-blossom-fragrance-mist.aspx
Have you tried any of these perfumes? If so which is your favourite or do you have a sent to suggest?