I hope April is treating everyone fabulously, my broken arm is going well & the cast is coming off on the 28th! Yay!
Today I thought I’d write about something slightly different, in that it’s a make up look I created yesterday & not just one product (although the products I used are to die for).
I am the hugest fan of a red lip to spice up a pretty simple look, I wore this with an oversized vintage Beatles shirt, cut off torn ASOS jeans & black leather ankle boots.
What made up the look?
- Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Primer (I’ve previously reviewed this)
- Too Faced Born This Way foundation in Porcelain
- M.A.C Select Cover-Up in NW15
- Too Faced Matte Bronzer in Chocolate Soleil
- Wet n Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder in Catwak Pink
- Smashbox 24hr Photo Finish Shadow Primer
- Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette in Rum Rasin & Mousse
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4 in 1 Mascara
- Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil
- Billion Dollar Brows Brow Gel
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Cosmetic Colour Penicl in NSFW
- Nutrimetics Hydra Brilliance Lipstick in Geranium
This lipstick is creamy heaven, I’ve noticed that because Nutrimetics isn’t a ‘mainstream’ beauty brand that people aren’t talking about how fabulous the products are. I cannot recommend these lipsticks enough, they are hydrating & once dry feel like nothing’s on your lips at all & without cracking.