Good evening everyone (Good morning for my Aussies),
Today I wanted to fill you all in on this red smokey eye I created using the LimeCrime Venus Palette.
Yesterday my boyfriend, a few friends & myself had a ‘monday session’ of drinking & pub crawling around Birmingham City, which was fabulous. I wanted a dramatic eye, but something that wasn’t too intense for the day (we started out at 2pm) & would take me into the night seamlessly. Hence I landed on, as I often do, my Venus Palette (buy here & swatches/review here).
So how did I create this look? Keep reading & I’ll walk you through it.
- Smashbox: 24hr Photo Finish Shadow Primer spread all over the lid & under the eye
- Venus Palette: Muse on a flat brush, pressed into the lid & up into the crease
- Venus Palette: Icon on a Real Techniques Shading Brush pushed into the outer corner & spread into the crease
- Using a Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush to blend Muse & Icon out towards the eyebrow
- Black Pencil Liner to tight-line & water-line, smudged the black liner under the outer corner of the lower lash line with the Real Techniques Shading Brush
- Venus Palette: Divine on the Real Techniques Shading Brush, blended into the lower lash line
- Tarte: Lights, Camera, Lashes (4 in 1 mascara)
I hope you all enjoyed this look as much as I loved wearing it!